SEASONAL FLAVORS are available each and every month of the year.
Please use "Chat with Us" below, Call or Text us at (425) 985-2364 for the latest selection of seasonal flavors. Or make a request:
• Ginger- We usually always have some variation of ginger available
• Mango- We often have Mango flavor in stock or back soon
• Black Peach- Black tea and peach flavor
• Papaya or other Tropical Flavors - black or green tea mixed w/ tropical fruit flavor
• Berry (in season)- some berry flavor, depending on the season
• Lavender - soon to be released
• Rose - soon to be released
• Spiced Cola (or other Herbal Flavor) - Usually in winter & by request
• Tastes Delicious. You Won't Believe It's Kombucha!
• Low in Sugar
• Health Benefits of Black Tea, Green Tea, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cloves, Rose and Vanilla
• Has Naturally Occurring Beneficial Acids and Vitamins for Digestive Support
• Replaces Less Healthy Alternatives
• Vegan, Non-GMO, No Artificial Colors and No Artificial Flavors
• Kegs are currently only available in the Seattle/Tacoma markets. If you are outside of the area, please Order Cans with FREE SHIPPING!*.
• Kegs require a kegerator. If you don't have one, you can't serve from a keg.
• Each keg is 5 gallons, and provides the equivalent of 50 12oz servings.
• Available in sanke or cornelius (corny) style kegs. You also have to purchase an empty stainless keg, which is a one-time purchase.
• Initial Keg Purchase: We can either provide stainless Cornelius (Corny) Kegs with a one-time $50 keg purchase, or stainless "Sanke D" style kegs with a one-time $100 keg purchase. You will own the keg and we will swap it with another similar keg when you re-order. We can also convert your kegerator from Sanke D to Corny keg for $50 one-time fee per connection.
• Some people prefer pulling a tap handle instead of popping the top of a can or bottle to get their kombucha.
• You can provide the best tasting, non-alcoholic SEATTLE KOMBUCHA - ON TAP in your office, restaurant, bar, cafe, dorm room or home.
• Everyone will appreciate having kombucha available on tap for small sips, mixing drinks, or taking it to-go in your favorite container.
Use "Chat with Us" below right, or call 1(888)242-8880, Text (425)985-2364 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org