Empty 5 Gallon Stainless Steel Cornelius (Corny) Keg
• Kegs are currently only available in the Seattle/Tacoma markets. If you are outside of the area, please Order Cans with FREE SHIPPING!*.
• Kegs require a kegerator. If you don't have one, you can't serve from a keg.
• Each keg is 5 gallons, and provides the equivalent of 50 12oz servings.
• Available in sanke or cornelius (corny) style kegs. You also have to purchase an empty stainless keg, which is a one-time purchase.
• Initial Keg Purchase: We can either provide stainless Cornelius (Corny) Kegs with a one-time $50 keg purchase, or stainless "Sanke D" style kegs with a one-time $100 keg purchase. You will own the keg and we will swap it with another similar keg when you re-order. We can also convert your kegerator from Sanke D to Corny keg for $50 one-time fee per connection.
Do I need to buy a keg?
Existing Keg Customers:If you have already purchased an empty keg, then you do not need to purchase another one - unless you want more flavors on tap and are adding more kombucha kegs to your kegerator. The only thing better than 1 keg on tap is 2+ kegs on tap!
New Keg Customers:If you are local to Seattle, WA and Tacoma, WA, AND you have a kegerator, and you are a new keg customer, you will need to purchase a keg.
• Some people prefer pulling a tap handle instead of popping the top of a can or bottle to get their kombucha.
• You can provide the best tasting, non-alcoholic SEATTLE KOMBUCHA - ON TAP in your office, restaurant, bar, cafe, dorm room or home.
• Everyone will appreciate having kombucha available on tap for small sips, mixing drinks, or taking it to-go in your favorite container.
Choose a Flavor:
• After adding your empty keg to your Cart,
Click Here to go back and choose your keg flavor.
Use "Chat with Us" below right, or call 1(888)242-8880, Text (425)985-2364 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org