Kombucha Brewery Tour and Tasting Events - RE-OPENING SOON!
Seattle Kombucha Brewery Tour & Tasting Experience - Re-opening Soon!
Ready to do something fun and flavorful with friends and family? Looking for a unique gift idea? Seattle Kombucha Brewery Tours & Tastings will be available soon, in Summer 2021.
Prepare to have fun with your family and friends doing something unique, delicious, educational and fun. Come enjoy our fun and flavorful Seattle Kombucha Brewery Tour and Tasting Event.
Our Seattle Kombucha Brewery Tour and Tasting Event includes:
• 12 or more samples of Seattle Kombucha flavors.We will open or pour from tap and sample at least 12 unique, refreshing flavors during the tour and tasting experience. You will get the chance to taste lots of refreshing, delicious, locally made, organic kombucha and learn the back stories behind some of our most beloved popular and unique flavors.
• Physical Walking Tour of our Seattle Kombucha Brewery.
You will get to see and smell the actual brewery that we use to create the best tasting kombucha!
• You will learn about what makes Seattle Kombucha unique and better than other kombucha brands.
• You and your guests will discover the wonderful world of kombucha and learn why kombucha and other fermented drinks have become so popular. You'll also learn about our history and how we got started in the kombucha business.
• You will get a backstage tour of our Seattle Kombucha brewery, and discover how kombucha is made commercially at our brewery.
How long will the kombucha tour and tasting experience last?
The whole experience should last 45-60 minutes, with ample time after the tour to taste and purchase kombucha, home brewing supplies, and merchandise in our Tasting Room.
How to order and schedule your Seattle Kombucha Brewery Tour and Tasting Experience?
1. Order the Tour and Tasting Experience below.
2. You will be directed to a website where you can schedule your tour and tasting.
3. If you would like to order some kombucha to enjoy before your tour and tasting event, please visit our Online Store, Smith Brothers Farms, or any of our resellers, including DoorDash, GrubHub and UberEats.
4. Print out or digitally bring your Code or Pass with you during your experience.
From light & fruity, to bold & complex, you'll get to taste a wide range of 12 or more unique and delicious kombucha and water kefir flavors and styles made right here in the Pacific NW!
NOTE:*Even if you think that some members of your family may not like kombucha, most people who are 'dragged' to our in-person tour and tasting events by their friends and family say that our Seattle Kombucha flavors are the best they have ever tasted, and that they are very approachable and easy to drink. Many of these previous nay sayers have become lifelong customers.
Many of our previous guests have been very happily surprised that they actually ENJOYED our kombucha after tasting it. Please see our reviews on Groupon for similar comments and to see what people are saying about us. If you have any questions, please contact us at (425) 985-2364.
Allow 45-60 minutes for the tasting experience.
We look forward to seeing you back at the brewery!
Order Online Now.
NOTE: Home Delivery Only Available in SEATTLE AND TACOMA AREAS - We cannot deliver/ship outside the local area. If you're not sure if we will deliver to you, please call us at (425) 985-2364.