• Smooth, Full Bodied and Slightly Floral
• Earl Grey black tea and English lavender
• Comforting flavor, brewed to perfection
• Tastes Delicious
• Low in Sugar
• Health Benefits of Black Tea, Lavender and Bergamot
• Has Naturally Occurring Beneficial Acids and Vitamins for Digestive Support
• Replaces Less Healthy Alternatives
• Vegan, Non-GMO, No Artificial Colors and No Artificial Flavors
• Perfect to drink during your end-of-day 'winding-down' time
• Very unique and delicious!
• Great for replacing your nightly be3r or glass of w!ne
Kombucha* (Filtered Water, Live Probiotic Culture*, Earl Grey Tea*, Sugar*), Lavender*, Bergamot*. *Organic Ingredients
• Kegs are currently only available in the Seattle/Tacoma markets. If you are outside of the area, please Order Cans with FREE SHIPPING!*.
• Kegs require a kegerator. If you don't have one, you can't serve from a keg.
• Each keg is 5 gallons, and provides the equivalent of 50 12oz servings.
• Available in sanke or cornelius (corny) style kegs. You also have to purchase an empty stainless keg, which is a one-time purchase.
• Initial Keg Purchase: We can either provide stainless Cornelius (Corny) Kegs with a one-time $50 keg purchase, or stainless "Sanke D" style kegs with a one-time $100 keg purchase. You will own the keg and we will swap it with another similar keg when you re-order. We can also convert your kegerator from Sanke D to Corny keg for $50 one-time fee per connection.
• Some people prefer pulling a tap handle instead of popping the top of a can or bottle to get their kombucha.
• You can provide the best tasting, non-alcoholic SEATTLE KOMBUCHA - ON TAP in your office, restaurant, bar, cafe, dorm room or home.
• Everyone will appreciate having kombucha available on tap for small sips, mixing drinks, or taking it to-go in your favorite container.
Use "Chat with Us" below right, or call 1(888)242-8880, Text (425)985-2364 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org